Monday 22 July 2013

What I do when i'm feel bored T-T

Assalamualaikum ^_^











Oh well since now it's time for my holiday after bout 4 months full of homework, assignments, classes and whatsoever. Ahh i should take more rest, i guess lol XD And yeah when i feel bored, i will express something whatever comes in my mind. Well it's all bout B1A4! They are my biased~ Well i do spazz bout them everyday, everytime, every seconds and every every every!!!! I ALWAYS SPAMMING BOUT THEM ON TWITTER! OH GOSH~ THEY ARE MY LOVE! I CAN'T HELP BUT TO LOVE THEM ALWAYS LOL XD!!



from left: gongchan, sandeul, jinyoung, baro, cnu


And yeah now i want to reveal what i do yesterday since yesterday is #1stBANASelcaDay. Not really selca but it is fan-art. Ahh i'm not good at sketching drawing or anything. So i hope you guys enjoy this! Annyeong ^^



sorry for bad quality


Thank you for reading ^^

No comments:

The Type Writer

The Untold Stories

Koleksi Tabung - Jom Klik

Koleksi Tabung - Jom Klik